Subscribe to my full feed.

2/08/2007

melb uni

Went to melb uni today to apply a student pass but they say cannot yet cos its too early. so my days of expensive transport is not limited as of yet. oh.. and here transforming to ez-link style transport too. abt time man.. the current system is enough to make a harvard wonder.

I'm getting scared of the uni now. rumours r rife that its much easier to go into a uni now but harder to come out. i initially thought the sch is some sort of giant maze thats y until i realize they meant the test results!! means i still have to work super hard in case im kicked outta the sch. oh.. the cruel world..

I oso find that international students in melb all look v.matured and knowledgeable looking. altho their eng sucks they talks as confidently as anything. when i ask qn i bow my head, flush and choke on my own words while they recite tang dynasty poems and quote words of unknown famous man and woman. i am truly dazzled by the confidence lvl chinese and indian educators inculcate into the students nowadays. the days of maoism is truly over...

No comments: