Subscribe to my full feed.

5/11/2007

mr duan

Today while commuting to school on the disgusting tram, i saw a chinese guy asking the tram driver directions then i was like hahaha.. that dumb guy.. moments later while i was waitin 4 train the same guy approached me 4 road directions!!! after some talking, he's actually a v.nice guy and he's not Chinese, he's a Vietnamese from Vietnam taking his eng course and and on to hospitality. he's calling Duan, pronounced 'DUN4!!!' he's from the Ho Chi Minh city which was called Saigon. due to my long affiliations to vietname for our shared history of oppressions from the foreign devils and gd frenship for thousands of yrs, i was much interested in our vietnamese friend.. b4 the foreign devils arrives, vietnam ppl shld be one of the few ctries in the world where the general population dun smoke and drink leh! in just a few yrs time, their image is now that of a violent and untamed grp of refugees wearing big strawhats and everyones evil enuff to mock them.. hahahahahha, those stupid looking big strawhats...

As many vietnamese ppl speaks chinese i was eager to hear one speak, too bad he dun then i say "oh, so u r a vietnam vietnamese la?" sounds dumb? just yest i said to the shopkeeper the below...
"hey, can i have some transparencies?"
"what kind?(he mean what colour)"
"the transparent ones.."
the shopkeeper killed himself with staples...

Duan another funny guy.. he aboard at the terminal same as me mah and there r virtually no vietnam ppl arnd so i suspect he's my neighbor's relative liao cos my neighbour say her brother coming... so i ask him la...
me"hey, so u live on begonia street oso?"
D "ya!"
me"REALLY?? then i think i know u! u living with ur relatives right?"
D "ya!! my sister..."
me"cool!! cos my mom knows ur sister and she had been saying her brother is coming, so its u!! HAHAHAHAHA"
d "hahaha.. ya.. i live on this spurs street..."
I jumped out of the train windows..

Speaking of vietnam, their rice noodle nice dao~~~~ made me think of this mekong restaurant in town that serves nice viet food and more so, a lunch with someone there in the distant past, long lost in memory, hai.. this is the onli pic left of her...


Read smth yest thats quite interesting.. so in the course of my extensive and in dept research on asia history i came across this word, corea. wondering if its a brand of kimchi i did some quick research and found that it was the word for korea b4 the war! the war here being the war japan waged agnst korea leading to her colonization.. then the island dwarfs went.. hmmm.. C-orea the C is b4 our ctry J-apan that J, how can???? we shall change it to K!!!! so fr then on, Corea is Korea for eternity.. isnt it just retarded?


Sail me to Ho Chi Minh city!

No comments: